Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Commercial Breakdance

Picking up on my non-marathon marathon weekend for a moment, Reebok is running an odd ad campaign in which they are encouraging you to "Run Easy," and ask such questions as "What Are You Just Doing?" (which is sort of funny). I don't know what to make of it, but I do love when the shoe companies start senselessly cannibalizing each other, with no apparent self-awareness.

As an apology for discussing an on-going commercial campaign, please watch this:

[Courtesy of Nothing to Do with Arbroath]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your loyal readership requests the return of the Quiet Quiet. Stop the snuba and get back on the web.

Professor Atish said...

Loyal readership, royal leadership, everybody's confused. But me, I'm tanned and back in action.