Sunday, November 4, 2007

The October Raves List

Autumn Version, Cold Spring, NY
Music
Night Falls Over Kortedala, Jens Lekman
Let's Stay Friends, Les Savy Fav
Mirrored, Battles

Movies
Michael Clayton
Zidane
An Inconvenient Truth (DVD)
Sarah Silverman: Jesus is Magic (DVD)
The TV Set (DVD)
Match Point (DVD)

Books
The Spy Who Came in from the Cold, John LeCarre

Food & Drink
Olea, Brooklyn, NY
Flatbush Farm, Brooklyn, NY
Bar Sepia, Brooklyn, NY

Misc.
Chindogu
Jens Lekman at Webster Hall
Yo La Tengo at Brooklyn Lyceum
Fur Cups For Teeth record release party
Seasons changing

3 comments:

rone said...

I liked Michael Clayton, too.

karsten said...

You liked Jesus Is Magic? I was all set to like it, and I liked all of the bits is was composed of, but somehow I didn't like the whole thing. The musical interludes didn't really fit in, I thought. Anyway I was pretty certain she was stoned when she cut the whole thing together.

Professor Atish said...

I definitely thought it was funny enough.