Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Bear Attack

The necessary parties have already been warned about this tragic story:
A 23-year old Serb was found dead and half-eaten in the bear cage of Belgrade Zoo at the weekend during the annual beer festival.

The man was found naked, with his clothes lying intact inside the cage. Two adult bears, Masha and Misha, had dragged the body to their feeding corner and reacted angrily when keepers tried to recover it.

"There's a good chance he was drunk or drugged. Only an idiot would jump into the bear cage," zoo director Vuk Bojovic told Reuters.

Local media reported that police found several mobile phones inside the cage, as well as bricks, stones and beer cans
I believe I have made my position clear.

2 comments:

karsten said...

Did I ever tell you the story of how the 16th century astronomer Tycho Brahe had a pet moose? And then one day he brought his moose to a party at his friend's house, and the moose got into the beer and fell down the stairs? Best party EVAR!!!

Professor Atish said...

I don't believe you did, but I do know that story. I was a big Tycho Brahe fan in high school, mostly because that guy was peanut butters.