Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Architects Are Misunderstood...


... and so are my emails.

First off, Skyscraper page is a pretty cool resource if you are into buildings or cities (although a supremely utilitarian UI). Secondly, here is the charming exchange that brought it to me, through my company-wide distribution list:

On Sep 25, 2007, at 10:40 AM, Mark wrote:

It's the IMDB of architecture. Amazing.

http://skyscraperpage.com/diagrams/

On Sep 25, 2007, at 2:53 PM, Sean wrote:

and the winner of "tackiest architecture" goes to middle east for sure.

On Sep 25, 2007, at 2:57 PM, Ritik wrote:

Just another reason to keep on bombing, as far as I'm concerned...

Then, in real-life, MK calls over the desk: "I'm not sure the company gets you yet..."

A couple minutes later, MK says, "I'll talk to Al. Make sure you don't get fired."

On Sep 25, 2007, at 3:15 PM, Ritik wrote:

Ha, btw, I was *just kidding* about that. If, as the liberal-blog-o-sphere continues to scare the crap out of me about, we start any truck with anybody else, I am opening up a new office in Buenos Aires...

No comments: